Saturday, January 7, 2012

More and More and More

It seems like I let myself down writing wise for a while, but currently I can't stop. So here is where I will let my brain hang out for a bit and let the things just dangling have a chance to be seen or heard.

Somewhere toward the tail end of 2011 things went from busy to madly so. Thankfully  all of it in a positive sort of way. Let me break it down for ya. I work a full time job. (Thank the gods!) I am organizing and participating in spoken word shows with the best damn group to work a stage. Organizing film shows at the Pizza Shoppe Collective, and putting together another art/fashion/film show with the Amazing Ann Myers and the rest of the Eventgelical crew.

Then I wrote a few pages of a script and talked Independent Gorilla films into making it. As the saying goes I am busier than the proverbial one legged man in the ass kicking contest. Which is all good. This is the stuff I want to do. All of it I hope are stepping stones to the life I want to lead. It has meant setting aside such things as gaming, and my other geekery, all of which I am quite loyal to and will return to once the time allows.

Somewhere though there is a voice in the back of my mind who keeps talking. You know who it is. My amazing alter ego who plans world domination. Is helping us all achieve eternal salvation or triple your money back, and is quite happy to knock it out with with most any woman willing to hold still. That's right Dr Zodiac's voice is being heard again. Let's be honest with all that's going in my life its hard to see the world around me, but when I do it just seems to be getting crazier and dumber and more insane by the day. Which is the environment he needs to exist in.

A world where Rick Perry makes the dumbest campaign ad ever, Rick Santorum makes the statement that "Healthcare is a luxury" and on and on and on. I am so grateful to these people. In comparison my money mad, power mad sex crazed alter ego is a legitimate alternative to these people. They are all crazy but in a manner that  makes us think. "Same Old Shit." Dr Zodiac is crazy in a way that might make you smile.

So come in lets reform the Cult. The band is getting back together. It's a world full of sin, and we know just how to absolve all of it.  

1 comment: